This sale includes local estates and collections. Offerings include estate jewelry, paintings, furniture, rugs, works on paper, clocks, decorative accessories, pottery, and more!
This sale also includes a large collection of Modern and Antique Art Glass!
Leland Little Auction & Estate Sales, Ltd. Auction Gallery
Sale Date and Time:
Estate Treasures Auction
Saturday, July 21, 2012, 12:00 P.M.
Silver – 12:00 P.M.
Jewelry – 2:00 P.M.
Antique and Art Glass – 3:00 P.M.
Country Store & Advertising Collectibles – 4:00 P.M.
Friday, July 20, 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Saturday, July 21, 10:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
-Catering provided by The Wooden Nickel of Hillsborough, NC.
-Public Wi-Fi is provided for your convenience.
No Reserves. All sales subject to the terms & conditions of sale. Cash, check, Visa, MC, AX, and Discover. 13% buyer’s premium. 3% discount for cash/check. 7% NC tax. NCFL#7452
Photos and Additional Lot Information:
We add new photos and descriptions every day, so please check back often! If you have any questions regarding specific items, please do not hesitate to contact us for additional assistance.
1. Hand Tied Carpet
10' 5" x 14' ; finely tied knotts, possibly silk.
2. Hand Tied Area Rug
10' 1" x 6' 7"
3. Nice Hand Tied Rug
9' 7 1/2" x 12' 8 1/2"
4. Hand Tied Carpet
10' 1" x 12' 2 1/2"
5. Beautiful Hand Tied Carpet
11' 1" x 8' 6"
6. Contemporary Hand Tied Carpet
7' x 5' 1"
7. Nice Hand Tied Carpet
green field, contemporary, 4' 11" x 3' 2 1/4"
8. Hand Tied Runner
9' 10" x 2' 2 1/2"
9. Semi-Antique Hand Tied Runner
6' 10" x 3' 4"
10. Hand Tied Area Rug
2' 7" x 4'
11. Set of 8 Reproduction Chippendale Chairs
12. 19th Century English Hepplewhite Style Server
Nice Mahogany veneers with Oak secondary wood
13. Victorian Rococo Style Sofa
14. Oak Two-Part Welsh Cupboard
15. Solid Mahogany Drop Leaf Table
16. Queen Anne Style Plant Stand
17. Duncan Phyfe Style Dumbwaiter
18. Alabaster Pedestal
19. Set of 3 French Nesting Tables
finely inlaid tops
21. Contemporary Inlaid Chinese Screen
Mother of Pearl Inlay to Black Lacquer
decorated on the reverse and signed
detail of signature
24. Barley Twist Wood Candle Stand
25. Antique Bachelor's Chest
Late 18th/Early 19th Century. Nice bracket feet
26. Hepplewhite Style Server
nice serpentine front!
27. French Provincial Mahogany Chest
28. Chinese Carved Lacquer Chest
29. Hepplewhite Style Inlaid Mahogany Desk
Nice flame Mahogany veneers with tambour doors and flip top desk
30. 19th Century American Empire Chest
Flame Mahogany veneers with nice shaped top drawer and heavily turned legs with reeded molding
31. Sheraton Style Demilune Table
32. Pair of French Provincial Pedestals
Contemporary Painted wood pedestals with ormolu decoration
33. Adams Style Box on Faux Bamboo Stand
Contemporary paint decorated
34. 19th Century Two-Drawer Spool Cabinet
35. (4) William & Mary Style Dining Chairs
36. (6) 19th Century Windsor Chairs
One chair as is
38. 19th Century Mahogany Drop Leaf Table
Nice turn and tapered legs
39. Early 19th Century Mule Chest
graduated drawers with lift top compartment
40. Antique Ball and Claw Lowboy
42. Antique Hepplewhite Style Tilt Top Table
Likely replaced top
43. Brass Fireplace Set
44. Extra Wide Ladder Back Rocker
45. Set of 6 American Classical Style Chairs
Solid Mahogany Chairs with rush bottom seats
46. 20th Century Mahogany Drinks Table
47. Antique Painted Southern Work Table
48. Rare 19th Century Medical Chair
49. Early 19th/Late 18th Century Pianoforte
made by H. Dawson & Co., London, England, "For His Majesty"; beautiful Case with nice turned and ebonized legs. Interior missing several ivory keys, strings and other elements.
50. French Provincial Marble Top Coffee Table
51. Contemporary Wicker and Iron Chair and Ottoman
52. Early 19th Century Carriage Style Buggy
Fine Paint Decorated Details with Delicate Wood Wheels
53. Antique Wicker Wheel Chair
54. Empire Style Marble Top Table
Likely later marble
55. Victorian Style Side Table
56. Early-Mid 19th Century Federal Wall Mirror
mahognay with nicely carved and gesso gilt bellflowers and eagle finial, some detail loss as expected.
58. Geisha Girls Woodblock, Signed
detail of character marks
59. Antique English Fox Hunting Print
62. Contemporary Chinese Painting on Porcelain
63. Contemporary Chinese Painting on Porcelain
65. 1950s Daffodils Painting
66. Contemporary Still Life
68. Unusual Red Riding Hood/Wolf Prints, 19th Century
70. 19th Century Embroidered Sampler
71. Antique English Stained Glass Window Panel
72. Art Nouveau English Stained Glass Window
73. Ullock School Sampler, 19th Century
75. Carved and Gilt Antique Overmantle Mirror
76. Primitive Farm Table
faux drawer, tapeered legs, multiple board top.
77. Carved Chinese Marble Top Table
20th century, carved hardwood
78. Victorian Transitional Curio Cabinet
with nice gallery top, glazed doors and sides with glass shelves, raised on carved ball and claw feet.
79. Antique Hand Tied Area Rug
6' 2" x 4' 4 1/2"
2001. Unusual Peach Blow Double Gourd Vase
6 in. tall, cut and polished rim, satin finish.
2002. (2) Peach Blow Bottle Vases
each with cut and polished rim, 5.5 and 9.75 in. tall.
2003. (3) Peach Blow Vases
each with cut and polished rims, one with traces of original guilding to rim, 5.5, 7.25 and 7 in. tall.
2004. (2) Mt. Washington Cut Velvet Vases
apple green with quilted pattern and cut and polished rims, unsigned, 9.75 in., one slightly shorter
2005. (2) Cut Velvet Bottle Vases
one blue quilted bottle vase, one green striped double gourd vase, 6 in. tall.
2006. (2) Ice Blue Overlay Glass Vases
one quilted shoulder vase and one striped double gourd vase, 5.75 and 6.25 in. tall.
2007. (2) Antique Satin Glass Vases
one blue quilted long neck vase, as is, 7.5 in. tall; one yellow faded crackle vase, 5.25 in. tall.
Additional Text Descriptions: